From the outset, AIDICO has firmly backed internationalization as a tool for improving competitiveness, as a source of innovation and technology transfer, as well as being a springboard towards internationalization projects. Along these lines, an ambitious internationalization plan has been set up, which includes the participation of companies from our sector in international markets.
Internationalization involves the following activities:
- INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION OF CONSTRUCTION SECTOR.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND TENDERS WITH MULTILATERAL ORGANISATIONS.
- PROMOTION OF AIDICO’S ACTIVITIES AND COMPETENCES.
- INTERNATIONAL ENERGIZING THROUGH COURSES AND TECHNICAL CONFERENCES ACCORDING TO SECTOR.
- CREATION OF AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF CONTACTS.
- MONITORING AND COORDINATION OF OVERSEAS NETWORK.
And, offers the following services, in particular for foreign clients interested in carrying out an internationalization process of their activities:
- AIDICO’S INTERNATIONALIZATION PLAN
- AD HOC INTERNATIONALIZATION SERVICES FOR ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS.
- AID THROUGH AIDICO’S OVERSEAS NETWORK.
- AID WITH INTERNATIONAL TENDERS.
- INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
- OPPORTUNITIES BETWEEN COMPANIES.
- FUNDING FOR INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS.
- TRAINING, MEETINGS, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
- SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATORS.
- TRADING ACTIONS: DIRECT AND INVERSE TRADE MISSIONS.
- EXPLORATORY WORK, ATTENDING FAIRS
- EXPORT INTEREST GROUPS (G.I.E.)