The purpose of this legal notice is to present the general terms and conditions that regulate the access, browsing and use of the ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN DE LAS INDUSTRIAS DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN - AIDICO Web Site (hereinafter AIDICO, as well as the responsibilities deriving from the use of its content.
The names of the headings of this legal notice are for information purposes only and do not affect the interpretation of the general terms and conditions.
The failure of AIDICO to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions defined in this legal notice shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless otherwise stipulated and agreed in writing.
In addition to these general terms and conditions, AIDICO may establish special terms and conditions which regulate the use or contracting of specific services offered through the AIDICO web. In the event of discrepancy between what is established in the general terms and conditions and the special terms and conditions of a service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
The sole action of accessing, browsing or using this Web Site confers the condition of User on this person. From the moment of this action, the User fully and unconditionally accepts the general terms and conditions contained in this legal notice, as well as the special terms and conditions which, when applicable, are established for specific services and content of the Web Site. Therefore, the User must read this legal notice carefully.
Use of this Web Site, its content and services
The User agrees to use this Web Site and its services and content correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the current legislation, good faith, the generally accepted uses and public interest.
The User shall not carry out actions that may cause damage to the web pages of this Web Site or that may disable, overburden or impair it in any way. In addition, s/he shall not carry out any activity that may interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
The following acts are prohibited in relation to the content of this Web Site:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification unless authorization has been provided by its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- The violation of AIDICO’s rights or of its legitimate owners on the same.
- Its use for any type of commercial or promotional purposes, unless authorization has been provided in writing by AIDICO.
- Any attempt to obtain the Web content by any other means than those provided for users by AIDICO and those which, standard on the Network, do not cause any damage to the AIDICO Web Page.
If the User has to register for the use or contracting of a service on the Web Site, s/he is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. In the event that the registration requires a password assignation to the User, s/he agrees to use it carefully and to keep it secret. The Users are responsible for password confidentiality and any other identifiers provided by AIDICO, and agree not to disclose them or permit their use to third parties, either permanently or temporarily. The User will be responsible for the lawful use of the services of this Web Site by a third party through the negligent use or loss of the User’s password.
The User must notify AIDICO immediately of any circumstance that may involve the improper use of passwords or other indicators, such as for example theft or loss. Until this notification, AIDICO is exempt from any liability which may arise from the improper use of passwords by an unauthorized third party.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
AIDICO is the holder of the intellectual and property rights of use of this Web Site and holds the corresponding licence or authorization for its use. AIDICO is also the holder of the intellectual, industrial and image property rights on the content available on this Web Site, and has the authorization necessary for its use. The access, browsing and use of this Web Site by the User does not imply under any circumstances the waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer by AIDICO of the aforementioned rights.
Therefore, it is prohibited to delete, remove or alter the copyright notice and any other AIDICO copyright identification content or its proprietary content, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information or identification mechanisms that the content may contain.
It is also strictly prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, communicate publicly, upload files, send by e-mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way the total or partial content included on the Web Site for public or commercial purposes without the expressed written authorization of AIDICO or, if applicable, of the corresponding copyright holder.
The name AIDICO and the corresponding logo is a registered trademark and its reproduction or use without the owner’s authorization is strictly prohibited.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is of their exclusive responsibility.
The responsibility for use of this Web Site corresponds solely and exclusively to the User. This responsibility also applies to the use, by the User or a third party, of the passwords or similar identifiers that may be required to access the Web Site or its services.
In any case, AIDICO reserves the right to deny without previous notice Web Site access to users that do not comply with these general terms and conditions, or with the special terms and conditions that may have been established.
AIDICO is not liable under any circumstances for harm and damage of any nature that may be caused by:
- unavailability, lack of maintenance and functionality of the Web Site or of its services or content;
- the lack of use, suitability or validity of the Web Site or of its services or content to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users;
- the existence of a virus in the content;
- any use of the content by the users, especially unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to these general terms and conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses and public interest;
- the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, use and availability of services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the Web Site;
- non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or agreements in relation to services provided to users through the Web Site.
Monday, 20 May 2013, 10:59