The main activity of the Prefabricates Laboratory is to carry out tests on finished products related to the Construction Sector, in accordance with the legislation presently in force in Spain and the rest of the world.
As a means of introduction it is worth highlighting the ENAC accreditation, in accordance with the UNE EN-ISO/IEC 17025/2005 standard, for carrying out:
- TERRAZZO FLOOR TILES: # Accreditation 133/LE 351
- PREFABRICATED CONCRETE FLOOR TILES: # Accreditation 133/LE 351
- PREFABRICATED CONCRETE KERBING: # Accreditation 133/LE 351
- PREFABRICATED CONCRETE PAVING STONES: # Accreditation 133/LE 351
- SURFACE SLIPPERINESS ( In the Laboratory and in situ): # Accreditation 133/LE 351
Among the main services offered by the Prefabricates Laboratory, we can point out:
- Carrying out physical and mechanical tests on small prefabricated concrete products: Terrazzo floor tiles, concrete floor tiles, Kerbing and prefabricated Paving stones and in Blocks, to name some, in accordance with national and international standards.
- Carrying out physical and mechanical tests on Large Prefabricated Concrete Products:
- Hollow core concrete slabs, Joist frameworks, single joists, Prefabricated Concrete Pipes, conduits…., among others, in accordance with national and international standards, or “bespoke” designs.
- Carrying out physical and mechanical tests on covering and sealing devices.
- Product control plans for companies that manufacter construction materials.
- Studies on new prefabricated materials for construction (materials made of polyester reinforced with glass fibre…. etc).
- Technology Assessment for construction industries and Building Companies.
- Bespoke in company training courses delivered by technicians from AIDICO.